The cassette is manufactured from a lightweight alloy and carbon fibre spider that houses 6 alloy sprockets and 5 titanium sprockets. The largest sprockets are manufactured from titanium to keep the weight low. The sprockets are also extensively cut away and drilled to further reduce weight without reducing rigidity.
The very best and quickest shifts are optimised thanks to the Hyperglide EV sprockets that have a computer designed tooth configuration with contoured shift gates.
- Hyperglide EV sprockets have a computer designed tooth configuration with contoured shift gates, resulting in a crisp smooth shift even under load
- Close ratio gearing allows a more efficient use of energy through finer cadence control
- Largest sprockets are mounted on lightweight alloy and carbon carriers to reduce weight and increase rigidity
- 5 largest sprockets are made from titanium to reduce weight without sacrificing strength
- Sprockets are extensively cut away and drilled to further reduce weight without reducing rigidity
- Nickel-plated finish offers hard wearing resistance to corrosion
- Alloy cassette lockring
|Dura Ace R9100
|steel (sprocket 1 to 6), titanium (sprocket 7 to 11)
|11-25t, 11-28t, 11-30t, 12-25t, 12-28t
|Number Of Spiders
|HG-EV 11-speed, HG-X11
|Spider Arms Material
|CFRP (Carbon Fibre Reinforced Polymer) & Alloy
|175g (11-25T), 193g (11-28T), 211g (11-30T), 189g (12-25T), 205g (12-28T)
*Subject to availability. Specifications subject to change without notice.