• STANDARD KÉO
The standard Kéo has been developed with the goal of minimizing weight and a simplified cleat and pedal ensemble, while maintaining compatibility with all shoes on the market.
The kinematics function is identical to the standard DELTA pedal. Cleat entry and release is secure and efficient.
• The new Kéo GRIP is an anti-slip cleat. It is safer for walking and compatible with the complete Kéo line.
• The TPU inserts help keep the cleat in position on the sole side of the cleat and eliminate slip especially with carbon soled shoes.
• POSITION MEMORY
Position memory allows easy cleat replacement by retaining position of previous cleat.
- USE: ROAD
- MATERIAL: POLYOXYMETHYLENE AND TPU
- ANGULAR FLOAT: 0° (BLACK CLEAT), 4,5° (GREY CLEAT) OR 9° (RED CLEAT)
- ADJUSTMENT LATERAL: 4 MM
- ADJUSTMENT LONGITUDE: 9 MM
- WEIGHT: 68 G (PAIR WITH BOLTS)
- ACCESSORIES: SOLD WITH SCREWS (6 BOLTS DE 5 X 11MM AND 6 WASHERS)