First choice for racers
- a classic competition tyre which feels at home at the Cross Country World Cup or at marathons
- low rolling resistance, good self-damping and low weight make it the right choice for all race bikes
- uncompromisingly fast and World Cup-trialled RaceSport casing
- excellent grip, high mileage and efficient rolling thanks to BlackChili Compound
A new relationship between grip and rolling resistance
- This unique tread rubber mixture which is only produced in our German factory has revolutionised bicycle tyres.
- BlackChili Compound improves rolling resistance by 26 % and provides 30 % more grip than activated silica compounds.
- Premium tyres with BlackChili Compound also impress with higher mileage and unlike many multi-compounds, provide a constant ride from the first to the last kilometre.
Designed without compromise for use in mountain bike racing: The RaceSport casings combine consistent lightweight construction and noticeable superior puncture protection at the highest level. In cooperation with renowned professional mountain bikers we have created the perfect basis for competition tyres. Handmade in Germany, they offer rolling friction and puncture protection of World Cup quality. The structure makes the difference: a particularly fine and flexible nylon fabric with elaborately manufactured protecting rubber lining and universal base. Together with the legendary BlackChili Compound, this is the ultimate combination for XC and Marathon Race.
|55-584||27.5 X 2.20||RaceSport||black/black Skin foldable||3/180||500|