Our HYPER range is the pinnacle of what's possible with wheel design. For 2020 we totally reengineered the wheel from the hub out. Carbon spokes give the best performance possible while ceramic bearings and an aero optimized rim make sure you're getting every bit of speed possible. No clever marketing gimmicks and just one simple, low price for the whole range.
Filament Wound Carbon Rim
26mm wide and 38mm / 50mm / 65mm deep Aerodynamic Rim Profile
Aero-optimized for 25mm Tire
1608g +/- 3%
Disc Brake Version
Compatibility: Disc brake versions compatible with F:12x100 R:12x142 thru-axles
- 38mm , 50mm or 65mm tall filament-wound rim with 26mm external and 19mm internal rim width. Filament winding puts the carbon's strength where it's needed allowing crucial weight savings in non-essential areas.
- Tubeless-ready hooked rim bead-seat supports tubeless tires from 23-45mm. Tested with Schwalbe Pro One, Continental GP5000 TL.
- High-temperature resistant, high-friction braking surface on rim brake versions.
- Carbon fibre spokes with excellent strength to weight ratio weighing 2.6g per spoke.
- Aerodynamic profile for decreased air resistance.
- Rear wheel : 2:1 spoke lacing on rear wheels. 21 spokes.
- Front wheel : 2:1 spoke lacing on disc brake wheels, 21 spokes. Radial lacing on rim brake wheels, 16 spokes.
- Bespoke engineered Winspace hubs.
- Over-sized 17mm central axles.
- Supplied with standard Shimano compatible 11s freewheel body.
- SRAM XDR Driver also availible upon request.
- Bicycle specific Ceramic bearings for decreased rolling resistance.
- Compatibility: Disc brake versions compatible with F:12x100 R:12x142 thru-axles.
Actual listed weights as follows:
- 38mm rim brake: 1267g.
- 50mm rim brake: 1349g
- 38mm disc brake: 1343g.
- 50mm disc brake: 1425g.
- All weights are supplied for fully built wheelsets consisting of rims, spokes, nipples, hubs, bearings and freehub assembly and are accurate to +/-3% .
- Compatible with regular clincher tires with innertubes.
- Compatible with tubeless-ready tires from leading manufacturers.
- When using tubeless tires do not exceed 100psi for riding. (Upto 120psi may be required to initially seat the tire) 100psi is plenty for road tubeless.
- Tire pressures should decrease as sizes increase. EG: 30mm tire no more than 85psi, 35mm tire no more than 60psi, 40-45mm tire no more than 40psi.