Powerful pedalling with confident hiking
The Terraduro™was created to navigate the demands of all-mountain riding and enduro where performance is needed on and off the bike. This shoe is built around a stout nylon shank that pedals like a pure XC shoe, combined with a grippy Vibram® rubber outsole that inspires confidence when scrambling over rocks and logs. The fit is secure and supportive thanks to a slim, micro-adjustable buckle and two-strap closure system, while a reinforced toe box offers protection from scrapes and impacts.
- High-quality, breathable Evofibre™microfibre
- Strong and secure N-1 ratcheting buckle and N-2 strap (replaceable)
- Offset strap D-ring at mid-foot
- Rubber toe cap
- Moulded SPD-compatible shank with optimized cleat zone
- Updated Vibram® high-traction lugged outsole
- Flexible forefoot zone for walking
- Moulded EVA footbed withmedium arch support
- Weight: 420 grams
*Subject to availability. Specifications subject to change without notice.