COVERAGE FOR COOL WEATHER
We've been making our tights better and better for colder weather, and at the same time we've seen a drop-off in demand for 3/4 knickers. So we fill that gap with the LW Bibtight. LW stands for Light Winter, the conditions that are becoming more and more common.
So we build the upper portion to Team Ineos' specs with the Thermoflex fabric that keeps your thighs and intimate parts warm, and then we add a thinner non-brushed water-repelling Lycra® to the lower legs. To keep the lightweight feel we avoid zippers at the ankles, but we put in our Progetto X2 Air Seamless seat pad because we know this will be your go-to piece for long fall and spring rides.
WHAT IT IS
This lightweight winter cool-weather tight keeps the upper leg warm but reduces coverage on the lower leg for a greater feeling of freedom and "just right" warmth.
- The light winter cool-weather tight for when you don't want full thermals
- Thermoflex upper portion, Nano Flex Light fabric below the knee
- Anatomic cut taken from the Free Aero Race Bibshort, Castelli's top race short as used by Team Ineos
- Lower leg is non-brushed to prevent overheating yet features a water-repellent finish to protect from road spray
- Progetto X2 Air Seamless seat pad
- 10°-18°C / 50°-65°F
- Weight:262 g