2021 CERVELO S5 ULTEGRA DI2 8070 DISC ROAD BIKE
Perform at your best and smash the competition on the Cervelo S5 Ultegra Di2 8070 Disc Road Bike. This is a bike built for speed, with the tubes designed to cut drag and increase stiffness, ensuring the most efficient power transfer. Even the smallest details have been considered, and result in a frameset that balances stiffness, handling, comfort and speed.
Shimano's Ultegra Di2 groupset provides all the benefits of smooth and precise electronic shifting at just a light touch of the lever, and braking is modulated and powerful for confidence at high speeds and on wet roads.
- TrueAero combines specific tube shapes, sizes and design features to improve aerodynamic flow
- Extended seat tube cutout to shield the leading edge of the rear wheel for reduced drag
- The material, shape and layup make for stable and predictable handling and efficient power transfer. There's a 13% increase in headtube (torsional) stiffness, and 25% increased stiffness at the bottom bracket
- BBright system - Utilising larger tubes in the seat tube, down tube and left-hand chainstay, stiffness and pedalling efficiency are increased while keeping weight to a minimum
- Shimano electronic Ultegra Di2 groupset
- Modulated and powerful braking from Shimano Ultegra Di2 hydraulic disc brakes
- Internal cable routing
- Clearance for tyres up to 28mm wide
- Fully adjustable bar and stem system: Handlebar stack range of 2.5mm, independent of the stem, pitch adjustment in two steps, to 2.5 degrees or 5 degrees / stem stack range of up to 30mm (in 5mm increments)