2021 CERVELO S5 DURA-ACE DI2 9170 DISC ROAD BIKE
A bike designed to meet the needs of World Tour team riders; you can be sure of supreme performance in the Cervelo S5 Dura-Ace Di2 9170 Disc Road Bike. The stiffest and most aerodynamic of the S-Series to date, this bike offers outstanding aesthetics, the stiffness to ensure efficient power transfer, and stable and predictable handling.
Shimano's best groupset - Dura-Ace Di2 - is routed internally to keep things sleek, and hydraulic disc brakes ensure powerful yet modulated stopping performance in all conditions. Light and aerodynamic, ENVE's SES 5.6 full carbon wheels have been optimised for wider tyres, improved comfort and faster rolling.
- TrueAero combines specific tube shapes, sizes and design features to improve aerodynamic flow
- Extended seat tube cutout to shield the leading edge of the rear wheel for reduced drag
- The material, shape and layup make for stable and predictable handling and efficient power transfer. There's a 13% increase in headtube (torsional) stiffness, and 25% increased stiffness at the bottom bracket
- BBright system - Utilising larger tubes in the seat tube, down tube and left-hand chainstay, stiffness and pedalling efficiency are increased while keeping weight to a minimum
- Top-of-the-line Shimano electronic Dura-Ace Di2 groupset
- Modulated and powerful braking from Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 hydraulic disc brakes
- Internal cable routing
- ENVE SES Disc 5.6 wheelset
- Clearance for tyres up to 28mm wide
- Fully adjustable bar and stem system: handlebar stack range of 2.5mm, independent of stem, pitch adjustment in two steps, to 2.5 degrees or 5 degrees / stem stack range of up to 30mm (in 5mm increments)