CERVELO R5 ULTEGRA DI2 DISC ROAD BIKE 2020
The Cervelo R5 Ultegra Di2 Disc Road Bike is no one-trick-pony. Traditionally defined as Cervelo's climbing bike, this edition of the R5 is incredibly stiff, boosting the bike's handling as well as improving sprinting performance. The carbon fibre layup of the frameset has been optimised for lightweight performance but with stiffness in all the right areas; this, coupled with a carbon fibre finishing kit keeps the bike rigid and compliant for a super premium performance.
Shimano's Ultegra Di2 groupset boasts electronic shifting at the touch of a button, making it a joy to operate. In this R8070 edition, you get the benefits of hydraulic disc braking too, so you can stop consistently in any weather. Rolling on a set of DT Swiss PRC 1450 Spline 35 wheels, you're getting carbon clinchers that excel on any course with the perfect rim depth for a variety of conditions.
- Lightweight and stiff carbon fibre frameset for ultimate performance benefits
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 electronic groupset
- Reliable hydraulic disc braking in all conditions
- Carbon finishing kit for optimum compliance and stiffness
- Clearance for 28mm tyres
- Integrated computer mount for uncluttered handlebars
- RAT thru axles for fast wheel changes
- Pro Fit with low frame stack for maximum positional aerodynamic advantage